Cubby hole in dash is jammed shut 96 maxima..possible buried trasure within

My Cubby Hole in the center of the dash by the radio has been jammed shut for 2 years..mostly because I havnt messed with it much. Any ideas of how to get it open? I'think there may be long lost treasure in there.

thanks

lake

Reply to
Lake

Take apart the dash so you can access the pocket screws, then remove the pocket and bust open ye old treasure chest. There are good instructions on safe dash dissassembly - I strongly recommend studying them so you don't damage your dash panels during your learning process.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman

thanks

seems drastic, but probably the only way

Reply to
Lake