Engine knock

On my 2002 Maxima, I have this mysterious engine knock happening under acceleration only if the RPM's are at 2000+/- 100. The dealer changed O2 sensor and air flow sensor and still the same. I always use premium. Does anybody have any ideas?

Reply to
sir626

Does the noise increase or decrease with engine temp? Stick or auto?

Reply to
Steve T

Once the temp is at normal, it becomes present. It's auto.

Reply to
sir626