How long will my '98 Maxima last?

Juts wanted to get the groups' experience on how long a typical '95 to '99 Maxima lasts.
My car: 98 SE; 5 spd. 160,000 miles. Every little problem that's
cropped up over the years has been addressed - I do not let that stuff slide. Recently had a new clutch installed and front exhaust pipe. Both CV axles replaced recently.
In the spring I know it needs new summer tires, 4 struts (originals still on there) plus a new rear brake caliper.
body is in good shape and no problems with engine. At last tuneup (120k) compression check was good - ranged from 191 to 195. Is on its 3rd alternator - original plus two replacements. several sensors have been replaced.
Can it feasibly go 200k? 300k? Any other major repairs I should be looking out for soon?
thanks
On 1/12/10 12:21 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@h10g2000vbm.googlegroups.com, "pauly"

As long as you keep up the maintenance, 200-300k is not out of the question. Our '96 I30 is still going strong at that same mileage & the only things we've needed to to do to it were a new radiator & have re-greased the starter twice.
You might look at the forums at maxima.org or the NICO forums (nicoclub.com) for more opinions.
My 1996 SE is going strong at 200,000 miles, needs struts though.