87 Max - noise from dashboard

What are the possible parts (relays) in the dashboard that can and do make clicking sounds when the car is parked and idling? I hear the same
clicking when driving slowly.
When driving faster than 20 mph, I also hear a whine or tone from dashboard, maybe the A/C vents. Sounds like the blower motor is turning and rotor is hitting leaves/twigs. But pulled blower fuses and still hear that noise.
When leaves and twigs fall thru air inlet screens, where in car do they collect? Must leaves and twigs be removed periodically? Do leaves collect in blower motor rotor area?
How do I remove the blower motor (glove box) to clean?
Is there another MAXIMA forum where I should post my questions? Dave_S

Try maxima.org forum, lots of onfo there.
Al Moodie.
Al Moodie wrote:
> wrote: > >> Is there another MAXIMA forum where I should post my questions? >> Dave_S > > Try maxima.org forum, lots of onfo there. > > Al Moodie.
Al,
Thanks for the reply and URL. Currently, I cannot post at MAXIMA.ORG. Hopefully that will change soon.
I found the noise source.
Noise is from a clear thin film or tape that attached to the rubber gasket between the windshield and the MAXIMA metal frame. Film has separated from the rubber gasket. Part of the thin film, 3 feet, is loose and flaps in the wind as I drive the car. The film is STILL attached at several places. I have photos.
Do you or any MAXIMA owner recall seeing this film come loose? What is it's purpose? I am about ready to cut the lose film off and discard. That should stop the noise I hear when driving faster than 20 MPH.
Dave_s