J30T Sluggish Update

Followup to this ......

My 97 J30t is very sluggish at times. This never happens when I first start it, just when it get up to temperature. I have noticed a couple of time when I take the fuel cap off when nearly empty, it doesn't make the air pressure noise. Could a bad gas cap cause sluggishness? What else could it be. I have done new plugs, fuel filter and air filter.

When ths sluggishness starts it seems to be very sluggish from a dead stop until it hit about 2600 RPMs. And again this never happens when it is cold, only once warmed up.

Reply to
Shredder