Nat memory

On my 99 Maxima my alternator quit and the battery was replaced as well. I had to get the car towed to the dealership since the key codes were also erased. I did not think that changing the car battery would ease the key codes but in my case it did. What system on the Maxima did Nissan uses for memory storage of the key codes when the battery is being replaced?

Reply to
John