OE tire size for 96 Maxima GXE

What is the OE tire size for a 1996 Maxima GXE? I bought mine used and it has 205/60R15. But on some sites it states 205/65R15.

Reply to
Kapal Mo

You can use a couple sizes of tires on Max and 205/60/15 is one of them. The previous owner put 225/65/15 on the Max I just bought and I didn't like them because wider tires are harder to steer. But they do provide a more stable ride, though.

Reply to
Goldfinger