OEM Mud flaps for 4th gen

I'm looking for an OEM set of mudflaps/splashguards, where can I get these for a good price? I see them on ebay for around $90 and found them at an online store for a little less, I'm looking to spend $50 at most, used is ok as long as they have the mounting hardware.

Also, would these be worth using for driving in snow/slush? How do they attach?

My email is snipped-for-privacy@XXXlinuxmail.org if someone here has them for sale (remove X's)

thanks

--

dave stone

Try Courtesy Nissan Parts at (800) 527-1909

Reply to
Dan

Jesus Christ man, are you Jewish or something, spend the freaking money already.

just remember, you get what you pay for

Reply to
NissTech

So you're saying they work well?

Reply to
dave stone

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 00:20:01 GMT, "NissTech" postulated:

fyah

Reply to
Cadmus

I'm assuming FYAH means FUCK YOU ASSHOLE! if so I wholeheartedly concur. Racist remarks are not necessary on this newsgroup or any other for that matter.

Reply to
Brian

Just my opinion, but they are just another thing to trap sand and salt. The 4th gen factory design is so convoluted it has an internal drain! Which plugs up, plus junk lodges itself between the guard and the car finish, marring said finish. I would advise against using them. Dumped mine long ago. (They mount using existing fasteners around the wheel well.) Good luck. Bob

95 SE Auto 89 SE Auto traded
Reply to
BeeP