P1320 and my 2001 Maxima

Hello, just a short message for folks that own one of the fine cars and endure that nasty code noone know about and doent clear out with obtII tool. Mine has been acting up for close to a year, i finially got tired of it and done some research and found some possible solutions. some envolved a visit to the dealer....some involved some pretty delicate wiring. At any rate the last choice was to replace those rather nastily expensive modules. I lucked out and found some on ebay. A whole set for less than $100. I drove the 90 mile round trip and picked them up. Which one sould i replace, all of them? or the bad one. I carefully unplugged each one, noticing the change in the engine. once i found the bad one, #2 front LH looking into compartment, i killed engine, cleared all the codes and installed the ig module. It was like i kicked the car in the ass! it started up and ran smoother than when i purchased it 18 months ago. So just a hint for you folks, buy one of each and do some testing....your fix may be cheaper than you think!!

offers corporate packages that have access to 100,000+newsgroups

Reply to
jj_jetski