parking lights on 2002 GLE

I noticed that my parking lights (left and right) dont work (Xenon headlights and everything else work) on my 2002 Max GLE. I read in a post that the fuse for the dashboard illumination and the parking lights are the same (this was for a '96, could it be the same for an '02?), and since the dashboard illumination still works, I'm beginning to suspect burned out lamps. But how could they both burn out together, unless it was a fuse? How much does it cost for a diagnosis like this?, and fuse replacement?

Reply to
Beano