Play in Hoood

Have a 2003 SE Max and have noticed that in heavy winds there is considerable "play" or movement in the hood, especially on the two corners near the windshield. Seems like I saw mention of this at one time in this group. Can anyone advise if there is a fix? thanks

Reply to
You Know Who ~

I think the spring-loaded hood supports (rubber booted bumps along the edge of the engine bay) can be unscrewed to add height. However, I tweaked mine and the hood still rattles in cold weather so I'm going to buy some adhesive rubber to put on the hood opposite the bumps.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman