Pulling SES codes

I have been searching for information on how to pull the SES or CES codes. I have a 1997 Maxima that the light has been on for a while and I just need to know how to get these codes and what the codes correspond to.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

GregZ

Reply to
ZSHO

have a 1997 Maxima that the light has been on for a while and I just need to know how to get these codes and what the codes correspond to.

You can do this:

Or you can use an ODB-II scanner. The above way gives you Nissan codes, which are decoded by a link on that page. An ODB-II scanner gives you ODB-II codes, which are easy to look up.

Reply to
David