rear bose speakers for 1995 maxima se for sale and sunroof visor.

I have some hard to find rear bose speakers in excellent condition. I also have the factory Nissan sunroof wind screen. I dont have use for these anymore and will take the best offer. Feel free to email me and I can set up a ebay auction if needed. I believe the speakers will work on 95-99?? Thanks:)

Reply to
: