1995 maxima se strut mounts?

Just bought a 95 maxima and the previous owner installed new struts 2 months ago but never changed the strut mounts at the top of the struts.
My question is do I have to remove the spring from the strut or just remove the bolts on top and the bolt on the bottom and pull out the strut and spring out as a whole?? Thanks:)
On 7/19/07 9:13 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3333.bay.webtv.net, ":) :)"

Remove the three nuts at the top of the strut tower and the two at the bottom connecting the strut to the hub and pull the whole thing out. DO NOT remove the center nut at the top while it is still on the car unless you want to experience firsthand the power of that spring.
Once off the car, take the pressure off the upper mount with a spring compressor, then you can remove the center nut and take off the upper mount.
One hint - when you raise the front of the car, get both wheels off the ground. Otherwise, there will be just enough compression via the stabilizer to make it hard to line up the lower bolt holes when you try to reinstall the assembly onto the car.
Thanks a million!! I will give it a shot. :)