Shaking Problem w/ '93 Nissan Maxima

Recently my car ['93 Nissan Maxima] has been shaking. The shaking is slight when the car is in park, but it becomes more noticeable when the car is placed in drive and is driven slowly (below 20 mph). The shaking become REALLY noticeable when the car is placed in reverse, it feels as though the whole car is bobbing up and down. At first I thought that it may be due to the tires being low on air, so I put the recommended amount of air in them, but the shaking problem still continued.

Also, I have started to notice that my car is accelerating very slowly. I'm pretty sure that I remember the car going to about 2.5 - 3 RPM before changing gears, but now it'll go even higher (sometimes past

4) before switching gears. I checked the A/T setting and it's on Auto. I want to say that the motor even has a higher pitched sound now, but to be honest I don't really remember what it sounded like before these problems.

Within the past few weeks the only thing that has happened to the car was that the oil was changed.Does anyone have any ideas as to what may be wrong?

Reply to
Ean