Starting Problem

I have a '99 maxima se limited with 80K and after parking it in the driveway, I went back out to start the car and it started for about 1/2 minute then died. Now all it does is turn over (strong) and when you release the key you can hear a repeated sucking noise under the hood (repeats about 3 times). It appears the engine is not getting fuel. Has anyone experienced this before? any leads would be helpful, I am going to check the fuel pressure now as a start, but was hoping I could save some time troubleshooting. Thanks again

Reply to
Heis2