sunroof problem

i have a 93 nissan maxima se. the sunroof tilts just fine but no longer slides. for a while it would move about one inch and then stop but now it wont slide open at all. is there some way to open the roof manually to be able to check it out? or what could be the problem?

Reply to
kwinmn

I have the same problem, in the sides of the sunroof there are metal rails, these can be broken because they are very thin. You can check this rails and see for yourself. I saw an article about this in another post about how to fix it.

Reply to
fenix_jn