trany skips

i have on more problem. When i drive the transmission skips. Like when i get out of first gear the rpms still go but the gear had changed already then the rmps drop. Its like a 1 second delay. I noticed it in 1,2,3 of my gears and it does it randomly.(I HAVE AUTO TRANS). Thank you and i really do appreate all you have done for me!

Reply to
lillou771

...When i drive the transmission skips. ... Read through this page & links

Wiikinki