Washer pump replacement - 89 max.

Does anyone have experience with replacing the windshield washer pump on a

89 Maxima? - I haven't torn into the wheel-well yet to look at it or to put a test meter on it ot check to see if it's getting current yet or not, so I'm just assuming so far that it's a bad pump (since I couldn't find a specific fuse for the washer). Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Kent

Reply to
Kent