Windshield Washer Pump

Has anyone had experience with the type of windshield washer bottle that appears to have a small pump recessed into the wall of the neoprene fluid tank?

I have never seen this type before, always having the spare-tire-pressurized type in the past.

I don't kow where the actuator switch is for this little pump, or whether or not it even works.

Randall Brink

Reply to
Randall Brink

spare-tire-pressurized

i have used the cheapo ones that you can buy from JCWhitney in the past..they worked great, but the pump motors did not last real well.....i recently bought this:

have not installed it yet, and don't know when i will since i am kind of in the middle of stripping it down, instead of putting it back together(any more than i already have, which is just enough to be able to play in the snow with it)....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani