Yellow Colored Car??

This may not be a a direct maxima related question, but just hopeing get answers. :)

I had a Yellow Dodge SRT 4 some time back (right now I have a blue maxima) A friend of mine told me that Yellow car is a symbol of Gay Driver. Is that true??? And true or not, but has anybody heard this before??

Reply to
max

Your friend is nuts I have never ever heard or read any such stupid thing. Now if it was painted rainbow in colour then I would give it some thought. dk

Reply to
Dave Kind

Gay or somebody really bad ricer taste.

Reply to
Dave

Your friend is wrong. The sign of a gay driver is that Dodge symbol on the front or back.

Reply to
Harry Balls

Yeah, used to be plymouth, but they switched to Dodge.

Reply to
You Know Who ~