Latest threads in Nissan Maxima Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 I30 Stop Light Switch
I have 2000 I30 with about 90K on it. My shift lock works intermittently. Sometimes, when I push the brake pedal, I hear the usual click and I can move the shifter and sometimes there is no click and...
3
3

2008 Maxima speed vs. RPM
My 2008 3.5 SE Maxima turns 2,125 RPM when traveling at 60 MPH in 6th gear (drive). This is a lot more RPM than our other vehicles turn at the same speed and two of them are 4WD pickups which one...
5
5

'99 Max Se 5sp with 120K miles,what to replace?
Hi all, I drive a '99 Se 5speed that just hit 120K miles. I was wondering what parts typically fail and should be replaced around this mileage. Thanks
11
11

2003 - Power seat Problem - HELP!!
The (driver) power seat just stopped working a couple of weeks ago. The dealer says it could cost me arond $1,000.00 to fix. It seems the motor is working, but the shaft that goes to the left side may...
1
1

2000 Maxima with a Code 430
Brought my 2000 Max with just over 90,000 miles in today with the Service Engine Light My receipt says PO430 Mechanic says all 4 O2 sensors have to be changed and then there was a 95% chance the light...
3
3

02 maxima muffler replacement
Hi, Over the weekend my muffler started making rattling noise. After further investigation the muffler became separated with the exhaust pipe at the connecting joint. It got rusted and came loose....
16
16

Removing driver's side door panel and trim.
I need to replace my driver's side mirror. Hve replacement mirror, but don't know how to remove panel. HELP! -- Message posted using information at

2001 MAXIMA FRONT WHEEL BEARING
I HAD THE RECENT PLEASURE OF REPLACING ONE OF MY FRONT HUB BEARINGS ON MY 2001 MAXIMA. FINDING THIS ITEM WAS A PLEASURE IN ITSELF. AFTER FINDING ONE AT AN AUTOZONE (30 MILES FROM THE HOUSE) AND PAID...

2008 Maxima 3.5 SE Mileage
In case you happen to be interested in the mileage that our 2008 Maxima 3.5 SE gets just point your browser to and take a look. We purchased the vehicle back on September 8 of 2007, drove it about 500...
6
6

95 SE- Heater
Today the heater started to blow cold or near cold air, first now and then, followed by hardly any heat on the next trip out. Temp reading on dash gauge pretty steady, as before. Couple little spikes,...
4
4

2003 Maxima exhaust
Hi, Have 2003 Maxima GLE, 63k miles. Today the exhaust started making a noise. I had a look underneath. All exhaust components are in good condition. The problem is the joint between the Rear Muffler...
1
1

Tire suggestions please
Need to replace the tires on my '02 Max GXE and would like suggestions from this group. I live upstate just north of NYC where we get snow on the roads but not usually major and a lot of rain. We do...
11
11

gas milage
99' Maxima automatic 3000 6cyl.Only getting 18 miles per gallon hwy. Checked plugs and air fine. Should get 23 to 24. Car runs great. Plenty of power and torque. Anybody got any ideas
8
8

Repair estimate
Been a long-time reader of this forum and figured some of you may know enough to lend some advice. I've got a '96 Maxima SE with about 115k miles on it and it's in really great condition, with...
5
5

iPhone
Anybody have any solutions for connecting an iPhone to my 2004 Nissan Maxima?
2
2