Latest threads in Nissan Maxima Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1999 Nissan Altima Brake and Battery light is ON
Hi, About 3 weeks back, my 1999 Nissan Altima, suddenly stopped when I was at a traffic light. The check engine, brake and battery lights all came ON. I turned off the ignition and turned it on again...
1
1

Looking for Good Bodyshop in Chicagoland
My Maxima started to show rush on wheel well. I am looking for good bodyshop to do rust repair right, since I want to keep it for a long time (especially seeing the 2009 Maxima no longer offers manual...

eBay: 1989 Maxima Factory Service manual

87 Maxima - fuse box(es)
My 87 MAXIMA has developed some electrical problems that I must repair. Most embarrassing is "I cannot find any fuse box". Is not shown in my OWNERS SHOP MANUAL. Are there 2 ,one in the cab and one...
4
4

Mileage question
Why would I be getting only 19.5/19 mpg on my '02 Maxima when I used to get about 23 mpg? X-No-Archive: yes
5
5

Headlights and O2 Guage
Looking for replacing the headlight casings/covers on my '02 Maxima. Anybody know where I can get the best bargains at. Furthermore has anyone had any problems with the O2 guage before and didn't it...
2
2

Fan Failure
On my 2003 Nissan Maxima SE the fan stopped operating. I believe it must be a fuse because it doesn't work with any function (heat, defrost, A/C). I checked the fuse box under the hood and the one...
4
4

94 Maxima Fuel Problem?
Looking for a bit of guidance on what I think is a fuel issue on a 1994 Toyota Maxima. Vehicle is on the side of the street as I type this! I get spark and engin turn over well, just won't fire....
3
3

Replace Cylinder Head Temp Sensor on 1987 Maxima VG30E Engine
I need to replace the Cylinder Head Temp Sensor on an 1987 Maxima with a VG30E engine. The service manual states to do this with timing belt is remove. Can this be done by just removing the accessory...
5
5

2005 Maxima Alternator/PCM Issue
I had my alternator replaced a few days ago as it was bad(brake and battery light flashing) and now the ac compressor will not turn on. Of course the shop is not taking any responsibility for this....
3
3

99 max gle abs and tcs slip indication
I have a 99 max that has begun to give abs and traction control (slip ) lights on dash . The first time this happened was during a slow stop during which I felt a rumble in the brake pedal . Turning...
1
1

2001 Maxima Trunk Decal/Logo
How do one remove nissan decal/logo to fix rust around it? thanks!! Frank 2001 Maxima 20th Anniversay Edition
1
1

97 maxima nisfiring
i have a 97 maxima and it is misfiring. I took it to autozone and they put it in diagnistics and came uo with a code that stated that it has an ignition misfire(duh) and speed sensor and intake air...
3
3

Turn signals sporadic 99GLE
Suddenly the turn signals don't work. Or rather sometimes they do, for a moment, then they go off. This showed up after the car came out of the shop, where the mechanic fixed the fuel injectors and...
6
6

MILAGE
1999 MAX GLE WITH 3000 6 CYL. GETTING 18 PER GAL. CHANGED PLUGS, AIR AND GAS FILTER. ANY SUGSESTION APPRECIATED.
5
5