106 airbag light

ive sin some otha posts on here bout airbag sensors but not for the 106.

i assume its pretty much a similar sort of fing with the sensor under the seat.

my prob is the airbag light flashes for a while and then just stays on.

whats the most likely cause of this and whats the best way to fix it?

cheers

Reply to
Colin Bean

Fixed it on my 306 by soldering the wires under the seat together. Even if they are well twisted together or connected via some chocolate block, the solder will reduce the resistance and hopefully mean the light will go off.

My dealer wanted £180 to replace all the wiring - I spent 10 mins doing the soldering and that was it fixed forever.

Cheers,

Ken

Reply to
Ken
.

That is exactly how the Peugeot agent fixed the same problem on my 406. Both sides had to be done at different times.

Keith Willcocks (remove .nospam from address to reply)

Reply to
Keith Willcocks