1998 306 coolant

Hi, Please can you help someone who obviously needs his eyes tested...Where are the coolant level markings on my R Reg 306. At the moment the coolant looks a long way down a a very deep hole!!

Thanks

Hicksey

Reply to
Hicksey

same as a 405 . have to use torch shine it down the black hole and u should see the max mark and min mark

Reply to
Chris

On my wife's S reg 306, which is around that age, you look in the filler and there is a flat vertical strip, like a wall, projecting from the right side. The top of the wall is the full mark. As the level drops the wall has a further projection which marks the low point.

Reply to
Keith W