1999 106 Rear Light Fuse?

Hi,

After removing one of my rear lights and removing a bulb, the whole rear light section does not work on the right hand side. The left side works fine, and the brake light and indicator on the right does work, the it's just the tail lights on the right that do not work.

Just wondering which fuse in the glovebox governs the rear light clusters?

Just so I dont have to pull every single fuse out to check!

Many thanks for any help

Alex

Reply to
alex

Michael Roche

It doesn't work like that! Each fuse protects a seperate bulb (or circuit) so you won't find one fuse that is common to all lights.

It is far more likely to be a fault with the earth connector to the cluster. The earth is usually common to all bulbs on that cluster.

Reply to
Derek Giles