205 bumper

When i was un-doing the nuts inside the boot to remove the bumper i snapped one of them off.how can i replace the bolt and nut?

Reply to
derbz2005

If you pry up the end of the trim strip on the bumper you should be able to slide it along/pull it off. This will give you access to the other end of the bolts which hold the bumper on, and you should be able to pull the snapped one out. They're odd ones with a T-shaped head on them which locate in recesses in the bumper, so I dont know how much luck you would have with replacing them with standard bolts.

Andy

Reply to
stealthf0x

thanks alot i'l try that,do peugoet sell those particular bolts or will i have to replace them with standard bolts? thanks again Matt

Reply to
derbz2005

No idea, sorry. I've only replaced the whole bumper, which had the bolts with it. I'd ring up your local dealer's parts dept and ask if they are available.

Andy

Reply to
stealthf0x

Hi,

They are, under P/N 6917.92 (screw alone) or 6993.82 (set of screws), bolts under P/N 6936 26.

HTH, G.T

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T