206 Multi-functional Display

Does anybody know the electrical map of the connectors of the 206's multi-functional display? I wanna know because I want to see if is possible to install this display in a 206 without multiplex system

thanx!

Reply to
yoshikazu07

Hi,

I'm affraid the MFD (described in the french handbook as "type 2"), amber & black LCD only comes with the on-board computed - so I guess retrofitting the MFD isn't possible with no heavy mods on wiring. And as the handbook I've got is for a muxed model I'm not sure it was available on non-muxed models.

HTH, G.T snipped-for-privacy@worldonline.fr

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T