206 Recall?

Has anybody out there had notification about the brake pedal recall yet?

Reply to
Barry

Take a look at;

Dave

Reply to
David Hansen

In message , Barry writes

Nope, I haven't, but I made an appointment with the dealer to get it sorted anyway, and it's now done - they don't need a letter reference or anything. A colleague of mine did the same thing.

When I called them a couple of weeks ago, they said "Oh, yes, the letters have just been sent out". Which is odd, since I still haven't got mine, and neither have you...

Reply to
Chris Dudley

Yes, for an 02 reg car - recall paperwork arrived about 1 week ago.

Reply to
Peter

Had mine today 10/12/2003

Reply to
Terrytubby

I had it a few days ago, it took a couple of weeks. However, on hearing news of the recall (before I recieved my letter) I phoned my peugeot garage who booked me in there and then, so don't feel you have to wait for your letter, the garage should be able to tell you whether you need the fix or not.

David

Reply to
Lithick

Oh, and while my car was being fixed I was told there was going to be a recall on the keys, as they have a tendancy to snap in the locks. Has this happened to anyone?

David

Reply to
Lithick