206 squeaking at rear

ive had my 03 reg peugeot 206 hdi for a year now,for the past 9 or 10 months i have had a really annoying squeaking/creaking coming from the rear.ive had my rear shocks changed and its still doing it!can anybody help me?what can it be?

Reply to
hot_chocolate

It could be drop links? or a rubber bush on the rear. so its time to get the WD40 out and spray all the rubber that you can see under there.

Reply to
Chris

Reply to
hot_chocolate via CarKB.com