Looking for CD/Radio for '99 Saab 9-3

My car came with a tape/radio combo, but we want CD. It has a Pioneer interface (pink connector), not the earlier Clarion model. Does anyone know where I can get an OEM compatible model, so the steering wheel controls work with it?

Thanks.

Ron

Reply to
schmoo

My suggestion is to go to the Crutchfield web site. You can probably find the info there - but if not, call them. They are very good.

Bob

Reply to
Retro Bob