306 1.9td mk???

Hi all. Need to buy some wing mirrors for the pug as some git broke both of them. The only problem is ( and this is lame ) is what version the car is. It's an N reg and was registered in aug 95. Is it a mk I or mk II, or any other for that matter??

thanks ...foz

Do You Vudu ?

Foz

Mk 1 I would think. If you have a normal bonnet stay then it's a MK1, if you have hydraulic struts then it's a MK2.

Reply to
nigel