N reg 306 fuse guide

not sure if anyone can help i have a pug 306 n reg 1.4 and when i bought it i didnt get the manuel, now some of the fuses need replacing only i dont want to start pulling fuses out left right and centre as we have a keypad imboliser in there and dont know the factory default code or how to reset it, if anyone can give me a fuse guide or point me in the right direction to get one i would be very grateful

Reply to
TURTILLD

You could try here

Phil Cook