306 98 - Infrared keyfob broke

Hi guys I posted a while back on this but didn't get it working tried resetting the alarm by pointing it at the receiver till the light went out etc.... that didn't work

then someone was asking where the alarm console was, not sure why

so am I going to have to pay peugeot £90 to get this sorted or can anyone suggest anything the keyfob battereis are fine, its just lost the sync between the fob and the alarm (i think)

cheers Mark

Reply to
Mark

Seems to be a Peugeot failing !!! My local dealer says you've done well if the remote lasts more than two years !!! Mine has just failed, tried the batteries but the light on the fob doesn't even come on. Peugeot want £63 + vat for a replacement, anyone know of a cheaper source ?????

Tony

Reply to
Tony Mann