306 Dash Indicator

I took the whole dial mechanism out of my peugeot 306 to fit white dials. After fitting it back the right arrow dosent flash when turing right. I have tried changing the bulb and making sure the contacts are ok. The external lights are ok but there is no visual indication on the dash when turing right.

Will this fail the MOT ? Any there any other things to try or do i just buy a whole new unit before the next MOT.

Thanks

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Did you test the replacement bulb, or was it new and never used before? Why don't try the left bulb (proven to be OK) before the next step.

IPG

Reply to
Ívar Pétur Guðnason

Tried brand new bulb and swapped a working bulb, It must be something on the board i.e contacts ..

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Fail the MOT,,,, sorry mark, yes it will Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy