306 wipers

First may i apologise for re posting this query but the last time it disappeared. My problem is that when i use the washers only the washers work and no wipe, also my intermittent wipe does not work. Has anyone got any ideas, thanks

Reply to
leewa

leewa wrote in news:1_581132 snipped-for-privacy@autoforumz.com:

Relay.

Reply to
southpawArcher

Motor.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Mason

lost interest now wish peeps would post what it is they want to know have never been much into crosswords

Reply to
mindwipe