307 bonnet release

Hmmmm I bloody give up then. I used it once about 6 months ago now cant find it......where is the smegger ?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Pumpkin

I take it that you don't bother checking anything like oil etc under the bonnet then, or you must get someone else to do that. The release should be on the passenger side footwell.

Reply to
David

While trying not to think of work, scott managed to think of the following....

Yeah oil is useful, especially if you are using a LOT of petrol and you havent gone very far in your car. Water for the windows is quite useful too. You might even want to polish your engine sometimes or just drool over it. OR, maybe there is a reason why you cant find the bonnet release, maybe if you open the bonnet it will fall off or something!

happy happy thoughts!

scott

Reply to
scott

Most Diesel cars don't require Petrol!!! (he-he)

Reply to
John J. Burness