307 exhaust fixed, finally, but...

Peugeot fitted a new type of flexible mounting to our 307 1.6, and finally it seems to be okay. The squeaking and clunking has disappeared and the car seems moderately refined for a change. The engine sounds quieter. Fingers crossed it will stay that way.

However, the glovebox saga continues. After the handle broke off, they replaced the whole lid at a jaunty angle (compared with the rest of the dashboard). They have tried to fix it, but can't. So they're ordering a second glovebox lid to see if that fits better. Hmmm.

My advice to you 307 owners: be careful with your glove box.

Androo

Reply to
Androo