405 diesel- engine stops sometimes - please help

Hi @ll. I have a 405 diesel on P plate. Engine stops sometimes. Very often when pulling out (imagine roundabouts!!!). Before that Glow plugs warning light(orange) is coming up (flashing or still). Does anyone knows whats going on? When I turn ignition off and put code again then engine starts straight away. Please help.

Kris.

Reply to
kris-cambridge