405 Owners Handbook

Hi guys,

Firstly my Volvo Dog cage fits in the 405!

Now, can anyone help me further by sending me a copy of the fuse allocations please.

The rear wiper worked when I started off, but isn't now. Before I start taking everything to pieces I'd like to check the fuse, and whilst I have found the fuses, I haven't got an owners handbook and Haynes doesn't detail them at all!

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter

in the little book i got with my 405 it says number 6 is the one for screen wash rear wash wipe, so have a look at that one,

Reply to
Chris