406 break 1.8 lamp of engine management continues burns

I have aproblem with my 406 break 1.8 year: 2001

The lamp of engine management continues burn and he gives the report on posting "jamming exhaust gas" where as they are possible none error at the garage find by means of the computer. I drive a 1.8 on LPG G3 sees AG the lamp of engine management continues burn both on LPG and on petrol!

They have used the European On board diagnosis system and the DIAG but one could find nothing, I am at end Council who can help me??

in advance thanks Marcel

Reply to
Marcel