Should I invest in a Honda Civic

Regular readers may recall my delightful start to the new year with a slipped piston liner resulting in a head skim, to be worsened by a "floating filter" in the auto gear box. That was January. February required a new fuel line. The A.C pump still squeals at start up from cold. That can wait. Yesterday I scraped the exhaust box on an underground car park ramp, so as a cautionary measure popped round to one of my friendly experts. Up on the ramps no damage at the point of contact but slight corrosion between tail box and centre box pipe!! Being philosophical it has lasted 3or 4 years. Replacement is on order.

Reply to
Johny H

Should you invest in a Honda Civic?

Not without trying its extremely talented competitors first. The Civic is very reliable. And... hmm. Not much else. Spacious perhaps. But noisy, cheap feeling, about to be replaced by something much more stylish. How about a Mazda 3?

Androo

Reply to
androo

I was thinking of getting a test drive in a Civic Diesel to see how well it performs. Might be worth a look at.

Reply to
daddyfreddy