[406] Climate control. How to get error codes?

Hi,

I used to post answers here all the time back in 1999 when I used to work on early model 406's So now its your turn to help me out guys :)

I now have a new model 406 that the air conditioning is not engaging in.

Does anyone know the button combination to get the climate control into test mode to give me the error codes. Then I can find out if the pressure is too low to start etc

Thanks

Luke

Reply to
new.zen.co.uk