406 Door Lubrication Problem

The rear offside door of my 1997, 406, practically refuses to close because the door retainer (when one opens it), not the hinge, is obviously desperately in need of lubrication but nothing I do, including aerosols, will seem to reach it. Can anyone please help?

Eric

Reply to
Cire

I have a similar problem in my 98 406 with the rear doors, I used liberal amounts of spray white grease on them. After a while it seemed to get a lot better. They are/where always very stiff though.

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy