Peugeot 406 HDI - heater fan problem :(

Hi

I have a 406 GTX on a ?T?, its one of the very first HDI face lift models and yesterday my heater fan has stopped working - no matter what speed setting nothing happens, i have had some dealings with electronics so i have checked the fan, it spins, the display works, the fuses all seem oki, but there is no power getting to the fan itself, or by the looks of it the little ?resister? pack close by.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me? i have early morning starts and its so hard to see where i am going :)

Thanks, Pete

Reply to
Sisis

I believe it takes its feed from the ignition switch and this tends to burn out. Might be worth checking.

Reply to
nigel