406 hdi 110 bhp best MPG

Having now driven my 406 Hdi 110 1999 for god knows how many miles now I am still pleasantly surprised how well it does on the MPG. Question I have is, in an ideal world and nice clear roads, if I could drive at, and stand the boredom of it , what would be the ideal speed to get the best possible MPG from the 406, would it be 56mph like they always you to base the figures on or would it be (100kph) 62mph which now seems to be the in thing or would it be something completely different. Anyway what I want to know is what the real ideal speed for the max mpg would be. (might even try it for a while to annoy Mr Brown) Cheers GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones