P 406 2.0 HDI lever gearboxes!

I have Peugeot 406 2.0 hdi year built 2000. Gear lever has the resistance when changing speed in 1,3,5, I have to jiggle the handle and then went into position. I have doubts about the mechanism of gear! What do you think about it and how it can solve? THX

Reply to
Klaus

I think it is likely that the linkage between the gearlever and the gear box needs adjusting. Possibly easiest to get Peugeot to check it.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin