406 HDi Questions

Having test driven a Y Reg 406 a few days ago, I now find myself eagerly looking for one, but slighly older !

I'm not sure what trim level of 406 I tried but it had a trip computer. Which year & model introduced the trip computer ? The comp was forecasting

50mpg is this realistic ?

Is Air Con std in all of the HDi variants ?

I'm really quite smitten.....gotta get one !

Col

Reply to
Colin Forsyth

forecasting

My X reg 90HP GLX has the trip comp and climate ctrl air-con. I'd guess they all have the possibility of air -con (my old P reg LX had it) although the basic model probably doesn't have the climate ctrl. My average fuel consumption always comes out at 47 point something over large mileages, but thats all kinds of driving conditions and not much motorway. I would think someone with a lighter right boot, or a motorway driver would easily get 50 out of it.

Rick.

Reply to
Rick Maninov