406 hdi starting probs

I use my peugeot 406 HDI as a taxi, recently it has had starting problems as when I have driven around, then switch off engine then try to restart the car it will not start first time

Please help

Reply to
ali

dont quote me but upon reading posts trying to find about my own problem, make sure the car is stationary when turned off, its something to do with the pump priming, relay sensors are iffy on peugeot

"ali" wrote

Reply to
si24