406 User Manual/Fuse-box

Hi,

Mine seems to have gone missing, is there anywhere on-line I ca download one?

My cigar lighter has stopped working, probably just a fuse but I can' find the fuse-box (!). Anyone fancy guiding me to it and telling m which fuse I need to replace?

Many thanks,

Kev

-- KevCrisp

----------------------------------------------------------------------- KevCrisps's Profile:

this thread:

KevCrisps

Hi Kev,

The fuse box is on the dash, below the steering wheel. The cigar lighter is fuse 16 (20 amp). Should be top row last on right.

Eddie

KevCrisps wrote:

Reply to
Eddie Hunt

I bought my Haynes manual very cheaply on eBay.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks